Are you expecting your first baby?
Welcome to Parenthood reduces the risk of postpartum depression, especially for women who suffered adversity in their own childhood. The more parents learn about parenting, the better their baby’s development.
Please register if you are:
FIRST TIME PARENTS
• First-time parents starting the third trimester of pregnancy (~30 weeks)
• Willing to participate in a 2-hour education session
• Willing to accept a baby kit (essentials for new mom and baby)
• Willing to be mentored by a family member or friend until the baby is 6 months old
• Willing to participate in a 2-hour education session with the expectant parents
• Willing to support first-time parents with at least 20 contacts from thrird trimester until baby is 6 months old
By donation (baby kit alone worth $180) | Proceeds to Elizabeth House and St. Vincent de Paul
Evening Session – May 23 or May 30
For more information contact:
Dr. Karen Benzies Karen.Benzies@gmail.com