St. Peter’s is introducing a new ministry this Fall to support those who have experienced the death of a loved one.
This program, called Journeying Through Grief, reflects on the fact that grief is a journey, not just something we ‘get over’. Those facilitating this group have all experienced loss in their own lives and have assisted others.
The program will begin with 2 viewings of the documentary “Voices of Grief, Honoring the Sacred Journey”
DATES: September 10 and September 17
LOCATION: Conference Room C (Lower Level)
Two additional programs are also available for those wanting further support.
• Meets the 3rd Sunday of the month beginning October 20 from 1:30pm – 4pm
• Discussions of various topics related to grief
SIX-WEEK SUPPORT GROUP
• Meets every Tuesday from October 1 to November 5 from 7pm – 9pm
• Opportunity to share experiences
• Includes topics such as impact of grief, what makes grief more difficult, grief styles, grief vs depression, etc.
These programs are open to everyone in the community who is struggling with grief. Please feel free to invite a friend or neighbor.
To participate in any of these programs please register here: